Flooding - A guide for property owners

Updated: 29th November 2010

The RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) recently published a useful guidance document in relation to Flooding for property owners.  The publication is well worth a read if you have been affected by flooding or if you are worried that your property could be at risk from flooding of any kind.

Find the full copy document HERE

If after reading this document you feel that you need specialist assistance, or if you have already suffered loss from damage due to flooding, our Buildings Consultancy team are on hand to discuss your circumstances and to look at the options available to you to prevent future losses to damp and water damage.  As always, initial consultations from KFA are provided on a no obligation basis.


Contact Us

If you wish to know more about the services we offer, why dont you let us know? We would be happy to discuss any aspect of our service with you on a no obligation basis.

Provide your details below and one of our team will get in touch the minute they are available. Alternatively, you are welcome to contact us by phone or by any other means - we'd love to hear from you!